We would like to thank members of our advisory committee, without whose contributions the
creation of this digital collection would not be possible.
- Patricia Belier, Director, University of New Brunswick Archives and Special Collections
- David Bell, Professor, University of New Brunswick Law School
- Marion Beyea, Provincial Archivist of New Brunswick, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Darrell Butler, Acting Director, Kings Landing Historic Settlement, Kings Landing, New Brunswick
- Stephen Davidson, Elementary teacher, Cavalier Drive School, Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia
- Gwendolyn Davies, Dean of Graduate Studies and Professor of English, University of New Brunswick
- Linda Eyre, Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick
- Sylvia D. Hamilton, film maker, writer, and educator, Halifax, Nova Scotia
- Tanya McGrath, M.Ed. student, Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick
- Alan Sears, Faculty of Education, University of New Brunswick
- Harvey Amani Whitfield, Department of History, University of Vermont
We also rely on the expertise and guidance of the ACVA Advisory Board.
Learning Resources Focus Group
The instructional design team held two focus group sessions during which the following
teachers and students reviewed the learning resources.
- Glen Carroll, Leo Hayes High School, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Cindy Doak, Alexander Gibson Memorial School, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Aaron Johnston, Blackville School, Blackville, New Brunswick
- Greg Peters, Leo Hayes High School, Fredericton, New Brunswick
- Spencer Farrell, Riley Hoyt, and Carley Moore, students at Devon Middle School, Fredericton, New Brunswick
Instructional Design Consultant
Ellen Rose, Associate Professor with the
Faculty of Education at the University of New Brunswick, reviewed the
instructional design of the learning resources. We are very grateful to Ellen for
taking the time to review the educational component of this website.